Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'm wearing a ring!

K proposed last night with the ring!

He made dinner (chicken merlot in the Crockpot, it was amazing!). And afterwards when I got up to start the dishes, he grabbed me from behind and said lots of sweet things, and then asked me to spend my life with him. I was so shocked (even though I knew it was coming), the first thing out of my mouth was, "but you're not on one knee" (He always said he would do it traditionally on one knee). We both started laughing, and he was like "really?" And I said "yes!" So, he got down on one knee and asked. I kept saying yes and he put the ring on my finger. He was so nervous he couldn't remember which hand it went on.

Afterwards, I made the comment that whenever he made that meal, I'd always remember it as our engagement meal. He then nicknamed it "engagement chicken" which made me laugh. So, I explained what engagement chicken was and that the girl was suppose to make it, not the guy.

Later in the evening, one of our friends realized that we got engaged on 1-23-11 and we are getting married on 12-3-11. We decided that since it was the same numbers, it was a very good omen!

Here is the picture that the jeweler sent to us! It's a one of a kind that the owner of the store's daughter designed. I picked it out a couple months back, and I absolutely love it! I'll take a side shot of it later!

~~December 3, 2011~~

Re: I'm wearing a ring!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards