Wisconsin
Options

Bridesmaids Gifts

What are you getting your bridesmaids?

I have thought about jewerly, clutches, paying for hair. Are you doing anything unique?

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I made them each a tote (got VP ones free and then painted them)
    a few fillers
    pashmina
    coach purse (that I got at the outlet mall)
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought them each a purse, bath and body works sets, pearl necklaces and earrings, glasses with our monnograms, and we might buy them Starbucks gift cards as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Each of my girls are getting something different. So far I have decided:

BM #1: Hardcover Copy of The Princess Bride (our Favorite move growing up), and a Briefcase (she Just got into Law School yay, I'm so proud!).
    BM #2. Wine tote filled with wine and all of it's accessories, plus a gift card to Starbucks.
    BM #3. A gift card to Hobby Lobby, and a Craft caddy to keep all her craft supplies in.
    BM #4. Gift card to Victoria Secret (and something else I haven't decided yet).
    BM #5. Gift card to Barnes & Noble, and and XBox controller with the chat pad.

Plus I will be getting them all matching bracelets for the wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm giving all my bridesmaids a manicure or a pedicure, their choice, the day before the wedding at a spa, and catering in some sandwiches and salads and margaritas. Then we all get some extra girl bonding time and get pampered!
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ordered this for my 2 girls - found it on Esty....

They are picking their own LBDs for the wedding and I go them their jewellery.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got each of my girls a Coach wristlet and am paying for their hair the day of. I am also taking my MOH to the opening day Brewers game and for a gift for hosting my showers, I am going to get her a massage or facial. I am still debating if I might do some sort of jewelry or not too.
    imagePhotobucket image
    [IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
    *TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
    *Me-31 DH-32
    *HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
    *50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
    *The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
    *7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
    *8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
    *9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
    *10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
    *12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
    *1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
    Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
    FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Blog: When things go wrong
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm a die hard DIY-er so i'm thinking about making personalized totes (http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2009/11/21/diy-doily-canvas-bag/) and a chunky pearl necklace (http://psimadethis.com/post/3236973863/p-s-love-is-in-the-air-whether-you-heart) for each.  my maids are wearing blue dresses, so they'll probably get blue ribbon on their necklace, and my MOH is wearing a yellow dress, so yellow ribbon for her.
    "thank you for being mine" -fdm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my girls flasks with their initials and getting them a bottle of their fav booze.  Necklace and earrings and a some bath and bodyworks stuff
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister made our cake toppers out of sculpey, to look like us. she also made one for each of the members of the bridal party that were next to the cake on their respective sides. the bridal party got to take theirs home
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm paying for most of their hair & makeup and I got their jewelry for the wedding.

How much are you ladies spending? So far I'm spending/have spent at least 100/each.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having clutches made for each of the girls via etsy, plus I'm making them each a jewelry box to present the jewelry for the wedding, and a pair of flip flops (to wear if need be at the reception - for dancing!)

It is about $100 per girl at this point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards