Just Engaged and Proposals

All New to ME!!!!

I just got engaged to my boyfriend of close to 4 years on Christmas!!  It was a TOTAL shock!!!  He put my ring in my stocking and gave me a card.  The card said there is something in your stocking.  I went to it with the thought that maybe it was a gift card or something and WHOA there was a diamond loose in the stocking for me.  I'm 33 years old and really didn't know if this day would ever come!!  I'm very excited and glad to have a site that can help guide me through this....as I would have had no clue where to begin.  We haven't set a date yet so just trying to collect some ideas and see what goes into planning a wedding!

Re: All New to ME!!!!

• Hello! I am also just  engaged and I completely know how you feel. I am so clueless about the whole thing. Good luck! Keep me posted, maybe we can help eachother out. :)
  • Congrats, and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations!!!

I like theknot's wedding checklist, once you have a date. You put your date in and it breaks down by month what needs done. You can hide items that aren't applicable.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • First you need to establish a budget. Then a guest list, then find a venue, you cannot set a date without having a venue. Those ladies that set a date without this may have to change their date because the venue they choose doesn't have their date. I hope that makes sense.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh and Congratulations!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am in the same boat, got engaged dec. 23 and I AM LOST! haha not lost just overwhelmed. Good luck and congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards