African American Weddings

DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife)

Hey Yall
Shout out to Cha for saving me some monies.. These are some of the photoprops I printed on cardstock. I still need to add the sticks to them. The dry erase board at the top is for guest to write in whatever message they wish to. Let me know what yall think.

Here's the sign my son will be carrying. Once I paint it, hopefuly the edges will look a bit better. 

Here are a couple inspirations of mine for future projects. My dad will take on the photobooth project. He build houses for a living so this should be a piece of cake for him.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife)

• good job!!! i bought card stock on my way home and got neon colors :( - I'll post pics in about 2 hours after i get done cutting lol! let me know if it's too much. I LOVE your inspiration that dads going to build!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Omg.. I LOVE IT.. THAT ACTUALLY LOOK WAY BETTER THAN THE EBAY PIC. LOL. Look at us learning how to do things ourselves.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lol. we some diy'ing mofo's!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-photoprops-pipfootballwife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9fb8e01f-dca2-472c-bc03-e736427ca87aPost:b39928fc-da51-4f51-8eaa-6ec9abdf740a">Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife)</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol. <strong>we some diy'ing mofo's</strong>!
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

lol.. gotta do whatcha gotta do
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-photoprops-pipfootballwife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9fb8e01f-dca2-472c-bc03-e736427ca87aPost:3979e54a-a171-45aa-a491-1575df2915c9">Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife) : lol.. gotta do whatcha gotta do
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Yes mam. Lol.. If its made out of paper, we can do it... CANT NOBODY HANG WITH US
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-photoprops-pipfootballwife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9fb8e01f-dca2-472c-bc03-e736427ca87aPost:96e63e8f-b364-4b00-b1b7-d97914ca0695">Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife) : Yes mam. Lol.. If its made out of paper, we can do it...<strong> CANT NOBODY HANG WITH US
    </strong>Posted by Toiizloved[/QUOTE]

you two!!!!! SMDH... ARE SOOO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER..LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-photoprops-pipfootballwife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9fb8e01f-dca2-472c-bc03-e736427ca87aPost:40bfc29e-2fbb-4590-a7ed-da6f756f318b">Re: DIY Photoprops PIP(Footballwife)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong><em>PAPERPIMPS!
    </em></strong>Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY!!!! LOL!!! OMGEEE.. I HAVE NO WORDS... TOOOO FUNNY
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:DIY Photoprops PIPFootballwife:[QUOTE]PAPERPIMPS! Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

THIS!!! You ladies have done an awesome job on your props for the photo booth!! Yay!!!! Both of these look great!!! Now...how much did it cost?!! Waaaay less than that 25 bucks huh?!?!? And it looks much better than the eBay ones! You ladies Rock!
    Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-photoprops-pipfootballwife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:9fb8e01f-dca2-472c-bc03-e736427ca87aPost:7a382f6f-99a7-47e3-9542-ef5325807624">Re:DIY Photoprops PIPFootballwife</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:DIY Photoprops PIPFootballwife: THIS!!! You ladies have done an awesome job on your props for the photo booth!! Yay!!!! Both of these look great!!! Now...how much did it cost?!! Waaaay less than that 25 bucks huh?!?!? And it looks much better than the eBay ones! You ladies Rock! Cha
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

$2.59. I had a coupon :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-photoprops-pipfootballwife?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9fb8e01f-dca2-472c-bc03-e736427ca87aPost:351eb80e-6441-4d1b-beac-051956304a4a">Re:DIY Photoprops PIPFootballwife</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:DIY Photoprops PIPFootballwife : $2.59. I had a coupon :)
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

0 dollars for me. I already had cardstock, used the printer at work and my friend is a nurse so she's giving me the sticks the doc uses to look in ur mouth and the loooong qtips for the mustaches. Lol.. Thanks soooo much Cha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loooove the signs!!! Both of u did a great job :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You guys just gave me an idea for my photobooth. I love the signs!  I think I am going to make some as well.  Great Inspiration ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • $2.95 and FREE??  g'awn brush ya shouldas off playas!

boom, indeed. 
  • very nice props....YOU LADIES ROCK!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Yall did AWESOME! Congrats to the DIY PaperPimps :0
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards