Michigan-Lansing

Linens/Decor/Flowers

Anybody have anything to say about:

Events to Rent
Event Depot
Twiggies
Chair Covers of Lansing
and Weddings by Nicole?

My fiance and I both moved to Maryland and are having our wedding in EL in September, so while we're here in Michigan for the holiday we're checking them out so I can get our plans solidified. Haha, I have a busy and booked day tomorrow visiting these locations. Any help would be great, especially if you can point me to the cheapest (but still nice!) option!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and happy new year!

Re: Linens/Decor/Flowers

• edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about those places in particular, but I can't recommend Sebesta Design highly enough. Corinne Sebesta did a beautiful job for my wedding, was reasonably priced, and was awesome to work with. Check her out.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know exactly what type of linens you are looking for, or what your budget is, but Sohn linens does 1 times rentals for much cheaper than many of the wedding rental places.

• edited December 2011
    I went to 3 different venues this week and they all recommended Event Depot for our decor. Just based on the recommendations, that's who we will probably use.
  • Betsyboo13Betsyboo13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a wonderful vendor out of Grand Rapids for my chair covers.  Her name is Jen and is wonderful to work with.  She even met me over at Eagle Eye as she wanted to check out their chairs to make sure they would fit properly.  For the chair cover and sash it was $2.25 per chair...I couldn't find that price around here.  You can find her at D & J Chair Covers...Grand Rapids. 
  • edited December 2011
    This is way late, but I'm using Weddings by Nicole and I've been happy so far with the pricing and service. Event Depot was very nice, but they were out of budget for me!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is late, but we used Event Depot and were very happy with them!  You can find a full review in my vendor reviews link in siggy.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    This is very late, but I just wanted to thank all of you for your input. I don't live in Lansing anymore, so making decisions has been difficult from all the way out here in DC. I came back to Michgian for Easter and finally actually booked someone. Although no one mentioned them, I wnt with Events to Rent. Primarily because they had the exact color I wanted that no one else seemed to have, and they were cheaper than the quotes I got from Twiggies and Event Depot.

Thanks again, though. I really appreciate your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards