September 2012 Weddings

2 months to go!!

I can't believe my wedding is only 2 months away!! I am so excited!! But I am getting a little nervous though.I got almost everything done.What do you ladies have left to do?

Re: 2 months to go!!

• Congratulations! Excited for you!! I have a few DIY projects to complete: finish making ceremony programs, my final fitting, make mine and BM bouquets, marriage license stuff, meet with minister for last visit, and a few touch ups here and there. And of course give all our hard earned money away to our vendors. What else do you have left?
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_2-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4d81d6ff-70cb-4f55-bd34-e25e53d5afc4Post:70d0543d-bb16-4011-93b8-fdd32a0f337c">Re:2 months to go!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations! Excited for you!! I have a few DIY projects to complete: finish making ceremony programs, my final fitting, make mine and BM bouquets, marriage license stuff, meet with minister for last visit, and a few touch ups here and there. And of course give all our hard earned money away to our vendors. What else do you have left?
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! Congratulations to you too!! Well, I have my hair trial appointment on the 6th,print out invites & send them out, meet with the minister, decide on the food. I think that's about it.
  • Wednesday marks one month until my wedding day - time literally has been flying by!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_2-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4d81d6ff-70cb-4f55-bd34-e25e53d5afc4Post:d37822ae-47cc-4e6c-a363-62223648e104">Re: 2 months to go!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wednesday marks one month until my wedding day - time literally has been flying by!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOte

Congratulations!!
  • Craziness! I still have to figure out our alcohol, the RD (yeah, I'm a bit behind on this one), and find a place to rent linens from. Other than that it's just little things like finishing up gifts for the wedding party and making decisions for our vendors! I'm sure there are some things that I'm forgetting but things are definitely wrapping up!
    Anniversary
  • Yikes the 2 months to go is freaking me out!  Don't have any big stuff left but getting invites out (happening this week) but all the little things seem to have piled up and look overwhelming.  As does paying for the wedding!
  • edited July 2012
    It really is exciting :D but I am starting to feel the nerves.  I still have all the little things left to do, a bunch of final vendor meetings coming up in August, my first dress fitting next week, oh and those final payments too...it all seems kinda overwhelming but I'm just workin my way through day by day :).   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  Our weddings are on the same day :)  Most of the big stuff is done, just final meetings with vendors, getting a gift for my parents, figuring out songs and finalizing our vows.  Even though most things are done, I find myself getting a little more nervous.  You get everything for your wedding a little here and a little there... I just hope it looks the way I want it to when it's all put together!  Good luck :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_2-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4d81d6ff-70cb-4f55-bd34-e25e53d5afc4Post:ed54aeab-dcff-4ab5-bbe4-637b08a53465">Re: 2 months to go!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  Our weddings are on the same day :)  Most of the big stuff is done, just final meetings with vendors, getting a gift for my parents, figuring out songs and finalizing our vows.  Even though most things are done, I find myself getting a little more nervous.  You get everything for your wedding a little here and a little there... I just hope it looks the way I want it to when it's all put together!  Good luck :)
    Posted by najera36[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you too!! My cermony is at 3:00. When is yours?
  • It's at 7.  It's kind of late, so we're doing first look pics before.  I'm still not totally sold on the idea, but I've asked around and haven't met anyone that regretted them.  Good luck with the rest of your planning!! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_2-months-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4d81d6ff-70cb-4f55-bd34-e25e53d5afc4Post:b6b2ac76-08df-41fa-b75d-0fef02ce80cd">Re: 2 months to go!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's at 7.  It's kind of late, so we're doing first look pics before.  I'm still not totally sold on the idea, but I've asked around and haven't met anyone that regretted them.  Good luck with the rest of your planning!! :)
    Posted by najera36[/QUOTE]

Goodl luck to you too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards