Ohio-Columbus
Options

Smith Brothers The Loft (AKA Loft at Dock 580)

My fiance and I booked The Loft in Columbus for our reception venue on Saturday August 25th, 2012. The wedding date had to be changed and so the venue had to be changed. We will lose our entire deposit if they cannot re-book our date! Just thought I should post something here to let people know that our date is the only Saturday that they have left in summer/fall 2012. If anyone is looking, it's a great space: two floors with a balconey overlooking the dance floor, exposed brick and beams, awesome light fixture, free and abundant parking, ability to bring your own alcohol... I wish we could still use it! 

Address:
580 North Fourth Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614) 464-0700

This is the initial website we found that made us want to book the space: http://blog.emilieduncan.net/site-visit-the-loft-at-smith-brothers 

Finally, some photos we took during the tour:

Re: Smith Brothers The Loft (AKA Loft at Dock 580)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the rental price of the loft?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Erica & Justin
    Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Price for a Saturday is $2595 with the deposit going toward that amount. That covers five event hours (the space is reserved for your event all day so they do not charge you for set up/clean up hours like some of the places we looked at). They have all the tables you would need including the tall kind used during cocktail hours and some ottoman type seating by the dance floor. They also have nice chiavari chairs for the dining tables upstairs that are included in the price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards