Canada

bridesmaid dresses

Im in desperate need of affordable bridesmaid dresses of all sizes in ottawa on, ... Help around 200 or under and must have plus size.!

Re: bridesmaid dresses

• edited December 2011
    have you checked online then at bridal shops? alfred angelo has plus size & under 200, i guess it depends on how fast you need them, if this is last minute then it will be a lot harder. your going to have to get out & look on this one i think.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tseguintseguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo has affordable prices and they have great quality dresses. I've worn it before and my girls are wearing it next weekend. :)

Sometimes also ordering online can be cost effective. One of my bm's did it for her sister and cousin's wedding and she didn't have any problems with it.
  • Bex44Bex44 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I also have my girls in Alfred Angelo :) one of my girls is bigger and she had no problem when her dress came in. I also found the dresses reasonably priced and 90% are well under $200.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went with David's Bridal.  My 2 BM's are a size 2 and a size 10!  Dresses were $139.  There are a couple stores in the Ontario area.  They also ship for a flat rate of $15 within Canada.  Or order in a dress at no extra cost.  I'm very satisfied with the BM's dresses, and mine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards