New Jersey

Hiring a Character for the end of the Night?

My FI and I are going to Disney World for our honeymoon and I think it would be so sweet to end with Mickey Mouse handing out favors as the guests leave.  Has anyone done something like this and know a good, reputable company to use?

Re: Hiring a Character for the end of the Night?

• It's a neat idea.  But I think you would be hard pressed to find specifically Mickey Mouse as Disney controls their property very closely.  A neat idea, but think more in terms of Marilyn Monroe or Elvis and you're much more lucky to find someone.
  • What about having a Disney princess instead? It will be easier to have a Cinderella than a realistic looking Mickey costume, i think.
  • Most guests don't leave at the same time. Some book out early- so would you have Mickey roaming around for 2 hours?

I would think having the favors on a Disney themed table would be the best option.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's a cute idea if the character was visiting the kids or something but I doubt the people that last to the end of the night will like it as much.  I would do Disney themed things in a more elegant way for a wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards