New York-Western
Options

WNY Ceremony Locations????

Hey  Ladies! I could really use some help on this one. Me and My Fiance have finally set a date! Its Sept 2012, Now we are trying to find a locations near both of our families. In the Dunkirk/Fredonia/Jamestown, maybe something outdoors, but any ideas would be greatly appreciated. We are planning in having the reception at a different location. But I cannot find a location for the ceremony!

Re: WNY Ceremony Locations????

• Options
    cinndawgcinndawg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about one of the outdoor spaces on the SUNY Fredonia?
  • Options
    shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is, but what about the Chautauqua Institue? Or anything really on Chautauqua Lake would be pretty.

Or, it's a little outside of Fredonia but, Merritt Winery hosts weddings. I'm not sure if Liberty Winery or Woodbury Winery host weddings.

The Dunkirk Lighthouse also hosts weddings ( I just looked it up and they only charge $100 to use the grounds!).
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the campus restaurant at Fredonia?  It's run by the culinary program and they have recently redesigned/decorated it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards