Ohio-Cleveland

Photographer... Need help!!

I'm getting married September 2013 in Uniontown in the middle of akron and canton and I am having the hardest time finding a good photographer that isn't a fortune. I was hoping to stay near 2000. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Re: Photographer... Need help!!

• I plan on using CLG photography.  My best friend used them in her wedding and they did an amazing job, got a lot of great candids that really captured all of the emotion.  They never asked us to pose or anything (other than for the formal group shots at the altar) and we barely even noticed they were there.  They are based out of Sandusky but are willing to travel up to 100 miles without charging extra, so, you will be close to that mark but hopefully under.  Lowest package (which includes a lot and is probably all you need) starts at $1500.  Here is a link to their website:

Obviously I really recommend :). Hope that helps!!  Good luck!!
  • Check out BCR studios, we're very happy with our pictures
  • Check out Elizabeth Pruitt Photography. She does beautiful work and has excellent reviews. You can view her Knot profile or her website.
  • We are using Taryn Leach Photography for our wedding. We've done our engagement photos already, and I am in love with them! She is very reasonably priced, $950 for an engagement session and unlimited hours on your wedding day! You get the copyrights to the photos and all the photos loaded on a cd for you to print on your own. Her website is http://www.leachphotography.com/ and she has a profile here on the knot!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• I'm using LMAC (or Lisa McCraw Photography), she's awesome to work with!!  I think we're getting 2 photographers, engagement sesion w/ guest book of engagement photos, an album of pictures, 2 parents' albums, and some prints, plus all our rights to our pictures and a cd with all the images.  and i think it came to 2100ish.  and the pics have been beautiful!!
  • Photographic Celebrations is who I am using. Its 1300 and its unlimited hours free engagement session. You chose certain pictures for printing then he does all the edited and you get the copyrights which we think is important. We think that we could come across an in the moment pic that we think isnt worth printing at the time but in 5 years we may find the perfect spot for it. Anyways Gary the photographic already made a great impression on me. I was upset one day and he knew it. He went out of my way to call me at work to tell me it would be okay.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_photographer-news-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:e04b0642-2ec2-44cd-8c4f-cc4e30f72cb0Post:37568aec-a348-4a40-a791-ad6aef226929">Re: Photographer... Need help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using LMAC (or Lisa McCraw Photography), she's awesome to work with!!  I think we're getting 2 photographers, engagement sesion w/ guest book of engagement photos, an album of pictures, 2 parents' albums, and some prints, plus all our rights to our pictures and a cd with all the images.  and i think it came to 2100ish.  and the pics have been beautiful!!
    Posted by choagie42[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm also reviewing this thread I just want to respond to this one and say great find for the photos! She's unbelieveable. I was looking at George Street but this honestly is a better value for the money. </div><div>Thanks for sharing!</div><div>
    </div>
  • I'm a photographer in the area :] You can check out my work here:

My packages start at $850 and range to $1500. You can email me at maebphoto@yahoo.com for more information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards