California-Los Angeles

dresses

Hey Ladies, I live in Los Angeles and I was wondering if anyone could recomemend any good places to find wedding dresses from. Im not looking for something too expensive but not cheap either. i would like a cinderella style dress. Help!

Re: dresses

• edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Lily Bridal.  Others liked Pebbles right down the road too.

If you want a "Cinderella" dress, you might even check out the Disney Fairy Tale line. They even sell them at trunk shows at Costco of all places!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • echavez311echavez311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from La Soie in Pasadena.  They have beautiful designer dresses...their prices are higher than Pebbles bridal, but their service is impeccable!  Their store is beautifully decorated too. 
  • ShabyKittyShabyKitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to La Soie as well, but in Torrance. Amazing service, amazing prices. I had the best experience!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Go check out The Glamour Closet on La Brea. Their staff is fantastic, and you can get beautiful designer gowns for 1/2 the price. http://glamourcloset.com/closet/index.asp. They get new stuff in every month.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Isabella099Isabella099 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ellamall is a great value place to buy your wedding dress and accessories. It offers all types of (male and female) dresses and also gives flower girl dresses. The ellamall store is located in Los Angeles, CA, while they not only servicing all 50 states within the US, they are also selling worldwide. So try it.

All The Best!

• edited December 2011
    hi, recommending you the store http://www.shopforlover.com, I have just got my dress from the store, I was so satisfied with my dress, I have promised them to  recommend them to my friends, good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards