California-Central

Rehersal Dinner location in Paso Robles

We are looking for a very casual place for our rehersal dinner.  We are open to a nicer pizza place if you know of one in the Paso area.  Sounds tacky but our wedding party is all family and we are all low key and would be happy with pizza and beer.  We will be all prime and proper at the winery the next day so we want to relax the night before. Cool

Re: Rehersal Dinner location in Paso Robles

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds fun!  I forgot what it is called now, but the old PPK by Vons has a side room.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's still called Paso Pizza kitchen. Does it have to be pizza? How many guests?
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    About 20 people.  And it does not have to be pizza.  Just something relaxed and inexpensive.
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this may sound kinda silly, but it could be fun.... Bubba's?  Then you can challenge the BP to ride the bull!

Downtown Brew

Senor  Sanchos is always yummy.  They can section off a side on the Spring St location

dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    Great ideas.  Keep em coming!  I'm looking into all of the suggestions. 
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a GREAT place but they have a side room and I think the food is delicious is Golden Dragon....the place on 8th and Spring I think. I don't live there anymore so I am having to recall.

Also, Lolo's is super tasty and while they don't have a "side room" they have a room on the side that I am sure they can reserve for you. I prefer Lolo's to Sanchos. Just my opinion.

Also, if you want Tri Tip, the loading shoot is delicious in Creston.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards