Michigan-Detroit
Options

Maybe silly GTG question

Is there any specific name that I should ask for when I get to the restaurant?  Or say that I'm with the party of knotties?  I've never been to one before and I'm not sure if I know what everyone looks like in person Embarassed   I keep picturing myself walking over to some DIFFERENT party of ladies that happens to be there and them having no idea who I am or what's going on, lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Maybe silly GTG question

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My guess is it's either under Meghan or The Knot.  Or just look for a bunch of girls wearing nametags who all have bling on their left hand :)  Everyone looks awkward when they first walk in so we can usually tell who's with us because they look unsure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be wearing a grey/black striped shirt. If worse comes to worse, just start yelling "where are my knotties!?!?!" and I'm sure we will find you ;)
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_maybe-silly-gtg-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:80e13d00-9495-44f5-81b8-bae834bc4ee8Post:76ba2679-5268-4aff-9667-e738d3388c3f">Re: Maybe silly GTG question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll be wearing a grey/black striped shirt. If worse comes to worse, just start yelling <strong>"where are my knotties!?!?!"</strong> and I'm sure we will find you ;)
    Posted by rcj2rcd[/QUOTE]

I totally read this as "where my b*tches at?!!"  I'll have a blue sweater and grey pants but I might be late so it's probably not very helpful.
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The restaurant wouldn't take a name or anything for only 10 people so just look for the group that way (beyond what others said).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_maybe-silly-gtg-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:80e13d00-9495-44f5-81b8-bae834bc4ee8Post:f33b5cfa-2219-469a-8050-7905e7c2ee44">Re: Maybe silly GTG question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maybe silly GTG question : I totally read this as "where my b*tches at?!!"  I'll have a blue sweater and grey pants but I might be late so it's probably not very helpful.
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

For some reason, this prompted me to sing "where my girls at" lol now it won't leave my head!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahah I just cracked up at this.

Thanks for the tips.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Awwwww so sad I missed the GTG I just got home for the church and an impromptu trip to Michael's. Hope you ladies had a ball. Where my girls at from the front to back lol Love that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I literally walked in the door about 30 minutes ago myself!!! BOOO!!! :(  Hope ya'll had fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to work :(  I will make a knottie GTG before October!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards