June 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid dresses!!

Hi all today two of my three bridesmaids went dress shopping and the one dress I liked was a HIT!!!! So they are measured and paid I still need my last bridesmaid to get her measurements sadly she is out of state and we can place our complete order!!!

I'm still nervous about waiting for the dresses :/
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bridesmaid dresses!!

• Options
    Yeah I definitely would be nervous about waiting on their dresses. We didn't get traditional bridesmaid dresses (our ladies couldn't afford them) so we didn't have to wait long on them coming in. When we were considering ordering them we were told to have them ordered by the beginning of December though so I completely understand your worries. I hope you can get your bridesmaid dresses ordered soon and all goes well. 

Smile
  • Options
    Not sure where you ordered them from but we ordered from David's bridal and they quoted 8 weeks but came in after only a week and a half! It was def a surprise because I didn't think they would make it in before Christmas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Davids bridal cancelled both of my dress colors hence my wedding colors before the deadline they originally gave us so id hurry up, hopefully all will work out for you, we are still deciding on new colors
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards