California-Bay Area

Photobooth recommendations?!

I'm looking into photo booth rentals for our October wedding and I was wondering if anyone has used a company that they would recommend. We're getting married in Marin so a company located in the East Bay or San Francisco would probably be best.

Thanks!

Re: Photobooth recommendations?!

• www.thelaughbox.com This is the vendor I'm using and Dexter, the owner, is wonderful. Hope this helps!
  • We're using http://www.aflyingcamera.com/ and they have pretty fair pricing.
    We haven't used their services yet, but they were very professional and easy to get in touch with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Hello Bride,
    Roses R  Blu offers photograpy and video to capture every priceless moment. We also offer a photobooth with 1 photographer on the scene, covers 150 pictures for wacky shoots with guest with album, includes backdrops and set up outside the reception. Contact us at rosesrblu@yahoo.com or contact Elaine (707)6039072
  • We used Smile City.... we loved them 
  • check groupon! I found a few companies that rented out photobooths on there. I actually hired one, I can't think of the name at the top of my head. But groupon offers 50% off original pricing! I believe I have it for 4 hrs w/ attendant for less than $400! can't beat that! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards