Snarky Brides

Where is everyone tonight?

I thought the Broncos game started at 7. It starts at 9.., Durn. So I have two hours to kill. What's everyone up to tonight?

And is it bad that I have 478 days to go and only 49 posts and I'm already kinda tired of talking about weddings?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where is everyone tonight?

• This is the first time that I've managed to get online tonight - crappy internet service.

Making bread, watching bad tv and reading "A Feast for Crows". Am starting to feel like the series is getting too complicated and tedious. Or maybe I'm just grumpy because of work drama.

It's normal to get tired of talking about it, although other than FI, I haven't really talked about it with anyone yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got tired of talking wedding sometimes.  

I'm bummed, Big Brother isn't starting until 9L00 cause of the republican convention.  I kinda wanted to go to bed early.  Oh well.
  • Hello ladies! Just got out of the shower and I'm about ready for bed.

I came home, started some laundry, and finished a project I was working on so I can get it shipped. Grandbabies 1st birthday is coming up so I bought her some onesies and I put iron-ons on the front. They turned out really cute. Now I'm going to buy her a tutu to go with them.

I'm get tired of talking weddings as well sometimes, I guess thats why we have this board, even though the newbs think we are just old married hags.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like being an old married hag :)
  • Im watching Mittens and watching my fb feed blow up.  Its hilarious.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I'll check out FB later.  I missed the beginning of Mitt, so I'm probably gonna find it on youtube tomorrow so I can watch/listen from the beginning.  I had a kinda busy day so it's throwing my "downtime schedule" out of whack :).
  • Did you watch Big Brother???  not sure on the time zones so don't want to spoil!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d0cfa533-1fa0-4a1b-a462-9c4d8b6464cfPost:92a151e4-5dfc-4c11-bdb5-0a5f780aef53">Re: Where is everyone tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got tired of talking wedding sometimes.   I'm bummed, Big Brother isn't starting until 9L00 cause of the republican convention.  I kinda wanted to go to bed early.  Oh well.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry, meant to quote originally</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's on right now.  And was delayed 20 minutes when the convention ran over so I'm only about halfway through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards