Iowa-Des Moines

Windsor Heights Reception

We are having our reception at Windsor Heights Community and Events Center in Colby Park.  I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of their wedding there and/or attended a wedding at WH and wouldn't mind sharing photos.  Trying to get ideas for the layout arrangement, decorations, and anything/everything else!  Ideas and pictures are welcome!

Thank you!

Re: Windsor Heights Reception

• edited December 2011
    Here are a few pictures of different events at the Community & Events Center.  I have a few more that I would be happy to share with you if you email me.  My email is moliver@windsorheights.org

Thank you.
    Marketa Oliver
    Windsor Heights City Administrator

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marketa, Vendors are not allowed on this board. It is for Brides and Grooms only. Please do not post here again. I have taken your photos and reposted them just because the Bride wanted to see more.

Thank you.

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    Last time I was there Tracy (? I think that was her name) had a book of photos from events they have done. Have you gotten a chance to look at that? Otherwise, if your caterer or rental company has done events before, ask if they took photos. Most keep files as ideas for future events.
  • edited December 2011
    7river7wed7:  Really?  When I asked Tracy if she had pictures of wedding receptions she said she didn't have any... were they just events at WH or actually wedding reception photos?

Thanks for your help!

• edited December 2011
    Geez I'm not sure. I went to see it back in March or April when I was scouting places for my company holiday party. I distinctly remember seeing photos of other holiday parties but I can't say 100% whether there were reception photos or not.
  • I am also having my wedding reception here in November of 2012. 
    I think I am going to wrap white lights around the rafters...Tracy said they sometimes allow brides to do this. I just hope someone is brave enough to climb the ladder! haha.

Who are you gals using for linens for the tables? 
  • Bella Flora is doing all of the decorations and flowers!  She's been great to work with!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards