Delaware

Pic of my Invitation!

So I have a month to assemble 75 of these. This took me about 3 mins. It's going to take a 61cent wedding cake stamp so total postage with return stamps is about $75...not bad.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pic of my Invitation!

• Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you need help assemblying those, email me and we can bang them out together.
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the offer! I will defenitely keep you in mind.  I did a couple last night and it takes alot of eye-hand coordination getting every piece centered on top of the other.
  • edited December 2011
    looking good!
  • edited December 2011

wow, those are beautiful!

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lunakahlualunakahlua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great job!  They look beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    They are so pretty, Lisa!  Great job on them!
  • edited December 2011

Did you print those yourself?  They look great!  I'm still weighing options for invites.  I'm stealing an idea from Martha Stewart for our Save-The-Dates (since it's a holiday weekend) but my dad's wife wants me to use a friend of hers for invites.  I was planning on printing them myself. 

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_pic-of-invitation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:43807886-6525-46d8-96e9-ba71a6cef0a3Post:35ac24c2-26e0-495a-9ccd-761f27081fb4">Re: Pic of my Invitation!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you print those yourself?  They look great!  I'm still weighing options for invites.  I'm stealing an idea from Martha Stewart for our Save-The-Dates (since it's a holiday weekend) but my dad's wife wants me to use a friend of hers for invites.  I was planning on printing them myself. 
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

The invite is Carlson Craft Pocketfolds. Check your knot pm I sent you a message.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards