June 2012 Weddings

Hey all!

Hey,

I recently got engaged on August 4th, and I'm new to the Knot! We've set our date to June 23, 2012 so I thought I would stop by this lovely board and say hi!

I don't have anything planned at the moment - just taking baby steps. I still have one more year of college, and after that, we'll have another year to plan everything. :) Though we do have some venue ideas already!

Can't wait to get started!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hey all!

• Congratulations!!!! We have time to plan. I think it's a great choice to finish school and then plan. Welcome to the board :) Looking forward to sharing ideas.
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!!  I love having a lot of time to plan everything.  Like you, I want to finish school too.  I should be done at the end of next year.  My FI and I just bought a house.  Between work, settling into the house and school, I have enough on my plate!!!

I am keeping a spreadsheet of all the ideas that come to me, so when it's tme to really start planning I'll have all my ideas ready to decide upon!!! 

Have fun with the planning and look forward to chatting with you!!!  : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you both for such a warm welcome! :) The spreadsheet is a really good idea; I might just do that myself. I need some way to be organized.

I look forward to chatting with you and sharing ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I am also waiting until after school and after my student teaching is finished. I like the idea of being able to enjoy being engaged and not stress about getting stuff done right away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! Looking forward to getting to know you and share ideas.
  • Congrats on the engagement and welcome to the board! We're date buddies! June 23, 2012, will be very special. Tongue out
    White Knot

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have the same date :)
    It feels like so far away but we have so much to do!
  • Yay, so many date buddies! Hey all. :) It does seem very far away... I just want it here now, haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi ladies!! I am also your date buddies! June 23, 2012... woo hoo :) I am in Nursing school and have 2 years left, and then we'll get married after that. So glad I have all of you to keep me calm before that date (two years seems SO long!)
  • Agreed! I have one more year of school left, that's why we're waiting for so long. I'm glad people are in the same boat!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards