Rhode Island

Newport Hair Salon

Looking for hair salon recommendations in Newport. I'm having someone come to me for makeup, but would like to go to a place to have our hair done. Thanks!!

Re: Newport Hair Salon

• LOVE RaNEW salon and spa on lower thames. really nice group of girls there. I am going to them for my September wedding for hair and makeup! I will go a few days before the wedding too for mani/pedi.
  • As URI well knows, I'm also a RaNEW girl! I love love love Bethany - she's a miracle worker!! Incidentally, she would also do your makeup for you if you wanted to save a little money and dealing wiht another vendor. Just FYI :-)
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I looked at that salon, and i felt the prices were great, and the ladies there were so nice. Already booked makeup, so would just be for hair. Will ask for Bethany. Thanks!
  • getaclue44getaclue44 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    KiRa Salon is amazing!  I went to high school with the owner and she works wonders with my hair.   Their prices are also great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards