Connecticut

DJ Help!

Hi all!

We're going to be having our ceremony at Bill Miller's Castle in Branford, and need some suggestions for affordable DJs. Some of the DJs we've looked into also offer lighting, which we would also like if possible. The problem is that we're on a very very tight budget, so any suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Re: DJ Help!

• edited December 2011
    Check out DJ Melee (Jason Palermo).  We're using him for our wedding and he has amazingly affordable prices!  Other ladies on this board who have used him gave him great reviews.

http://musicbymelee.com/
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Hey Mr DJ -- Ralph Watson.

He's very affordable and he is one of the best DJ's I've ever worked with

http://heymrdjentertainment.vpweb.com/default.html
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Dj Melee... were using him for our wedding and as far as I have seen no other DJ can even come close to his prices. On all of the vendor reviews I have seen on him he always get an A+!  We were quoted around 500 for both ceremony and reception.  Good Luck
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • blipsettprblipsettpr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Music In Motion.

They have uplighting and different packages for the dj.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • elorgwheeelorgwhee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Rob Alberti from After Hours DJ.  But it was a difficult decision. We were close to picking Matty & Benji (though I forgot their company's name).

Good luck!
    March Signature ChallengeWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

We are using Bert & Vinnie from "After Hours DJ Entertainment" in Enfield. I thought their pricing was great based on their experience. www.afterhoursdj.com

Good Luck.

• edited December 2011
    We are using Local Motion (Billy). The prices were definitely reasonable ($895) for our ceremony and reception! They are located right in East Haven, so it's very close to your venue. I have heard wonderful things about them from venders, and other brides. Check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards