Kentucky

In search of a good INEXPENSIVE Photographer and/or Videographer

I am in desperate need of a local photographer/videographer for my March 2011 Wedding.  I’ve looked at different websites and they are all so expensive.  Can anyone please recommend a reasonable photographer or videographer in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area? 

Re: In search of a good INEXPENSIVE Photographer and/or Videographer

• edited December 2011
    You should check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They are affordable and take beautiful pictures!! :)
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No idea what your price range is, but I highly recommend Jacquie Carman out of Hope, IN (near Columbus).  We paid $950 and that included epics, rehearsal coverage, all day wedding coverage, the DVDs with rights to print, and a $200 print credit.  She has a minimal travel fee, but it's super tiny.  She's a former Knottie and just awesome to work with.  If you contact her, tell her that Emily sent you.  Love her to pieces.  Her website is: www.jacquiecphotography.com
  • amylynn314amylynn314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My future father-in-law is a photographer. He is in the Lexington area, but he may be willing to travel to N. KY as he has friends and family in the area and it's not too far away. His web site is www.edwhitephotography.com. I believe his all day wedding package is around $700.
  • littlejohnnylittlejohnny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both amylynn314 and inkygirl!  I have sent messages to both suggestions that you had listed.  I will keep you posted on what our outcome is! 

Thanks Again! 
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super!  I hope it works out for you!
  • edited December 2011

Minor Details Photography out of Danville, KY.  www.minordetailsphoto.com.

• edited December 2011

Reggie Beehner is based out of Lexington. He charges $1800 for an engagement session and full day coverage on your wedding. A couple of weeks later you get a CD with copyrights to all the images. He takes very artsy pictures. Check out his website!

• edited December 2011
    I do not know if you already have found someone, but I loved our photographer. She was a great deal and did an AWESOME job on our engagement photos.

Her website is:
    http://bellabellaphoto.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards