July 2013 Weddings

Booking HM in 2 weeks!

Im sooo stinkin excited that we get to finally do this. I've been waiting for months, ever since we finally decided on a place. Thank heavens its almost here!!! Oh and flights went down like 200 since the last time I checked! Score!! Riviera Maya here we come!

Anyone else booking soon??
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Booking HM in 2 weeks!

• Jealous!  We haven't even figured out what continent we want to HM on.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Ohhh! Where in Rivera Maya?! FH and I went nearly two years ago now and stayed at Dreams Tulum. We LOVED it there! 
  • We want to do Europe for our honeymoon, but haven't even looked up any information yet.

Riviera Maya is beautiful! We stayed at the Royal Playa del Carmen a couple of years ago and it was absolutely AMAZING! We felt like we were on a honeymoon even though we weren't married or engaged yet :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We'll be staying at the El Dorado Royale. Fi's parents have a timeshare there that they've used for years and years. They've been generous enough to let us use it. I still want ro upgrade to one of the endless pool Casitas suite, but we'll see what budget allows. I've heard sooooo many good things and the pictures are always priceless.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_booking-hm-in-2-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:1650e46d-c819-4b3e-81bf-63688e0bebf3Post:18787567-6cc4-438b-8a35-327d0fc5fd5b">Re:Booking HM in 2 weeks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We'll be staying at the El Dorado Royale. Fi's parents have a timeshare there that they've used for years and years. They've been generous enough to let us use it. I still want ro upgrade to one of the endless pool Casitas suite, but we'll see what budget allows. I've heard sooooo many good things and the pictures are always priceless.
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

OMG, that is so exciting!!! It sounds awesome!

No HM plans for us yet. We will probably do a mini-moon right after the wedding, since our budget probably won't allow for anything more than that... I'm thinking San Franciso, Catalina, or maybe a short cruise to Mexico.

I would love to do the Greek islands. I also got a booklet for those Sandals resorts in the Caribbean and those look pretty sweet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds fantastic! 

We won't be booking until early next year I imagine. We want to do Scotland for sure, and maybe parts of England and Ireland too if time allows. Of course, that's what we want to do this week. We've changed our minds so many times I've lost count. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • We are doing Hawaii. Can't wait to book!!! I haven't really even looked at that yet. Yikes!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_booking-hm-in-2-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:1650e46d-c819-4b3e-81bf-63688e0bebf3Post:192b2656-f008-46c3-b36f-b9c2f95cd368">Re: Booking HM in 2 weeks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are doing Hawaii. Can't wait to book!!! I haven't really even looked at that yet. Yikes!!
    Posted by kay136[/QUOTE]

What island(s) are you planning to visit? I'm from Oahu and am also familiar with the Big Island since my mom's family lives there... let me know if you need any tips! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!

We are looking at doing Nice/Monte Carlo for our honeymoon but have not put much else thought into it. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_booking-hm-in-2-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:1650e46d-c819-4b3e-81bf-63688e0bebf3Post:c74c3ef9-4609-4126-a9c6-55b32472a521">Re: Booking HM in 2 weeks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Booking HM in 2 weeks! : What island(s) are you planning to visit? I'm from Oahu and am also familiar with the Big Island since my mom's family lives there... let me know if you need any tips! :)
    Posted by Chels&Jimmy[/QUOTE]

You're from Oahu! Awesome! Home base is going to be Maui. We will probably island hop a little. I have been there a few times but not since I was younger and FI hasn't been there yet. Suggestions are welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_booking-hm-in-2-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:1650e46d-c819-4b3e-81bf-63688e0bebf3Post:e6e7c67f-e721-4716-9b9c-ba95f82f0afd">Re: Booking HM in 2 weeks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Booking HM in 2 weeks! : You're from Oahu! Awesome! Home base is going to be Maui. We will probably island hop a little. I have been there a few times but not since I was younger and FI hasn't been there yet. Suggestions are welcome!
    Posted by kay136[/QUOTE]

<div>Island hopping is definitely a great idea! I think each island has a different feel to it and something different to offer. Maui is so gorgeous. I have family there, but have not been there myself since 2007. I stayed in Lahaina for a couple of nights. Not gonna lie - it was awesome! So much natural beauty there. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards