June 2013 Weddings
Options

Hair trial run!

So, I have my trial run for my hair on Wednesday (it's kind of early, or it seems like it, but my stylist is a family friend so she's doing the trial discounted and will do another if I decide i want to). I'm not really all that nervous because this stylist has done numerous updos on me (for everything from piano recitals to middle school dances to prom to a family member's wedding). 
Have any of you girls done your trial yet or will you be doing it soon? Are you nervous for it or do you pretty much know exactly what you want? :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair trial run!

• Options
    Awesome!
    Can't wait to hear about it! Don't forget to share some pics!

Mine is scheduled for the day of my shower - March 17th.

I am crazy nervious about it as I'm having my hair and make up done that day. I have never tried this company before so I'm hesitant. Also not 100% sure what I want haha

Also trying airbrushing as well - which will be a new experience for me too.
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    Airbrushing is AWESOME. I had it done for our engagement pictures and I loved it. It goes on reallly light, so it doesn't feel cakey or anything but it makes you look flawless. :) 
    I'd be super nervous too if it wasn't for the fact that I've been seeing the same hairdreser for over 10 years and she's who is doing my wedding hair lol
    I'm sure it will ll work out! 
    I wasn't planning on doing mine this early, but I had an unexpected week off between jobs and I took advantage of it. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How fun!! Definitely come back and share pictures. I think I'm going to have my trial done on April 27th, because we've got a fancier wedding to go to that night, so I'd get some mileage out of the hairdo.
  • Options
    I did my hair and make-up trial already and it came out FANTASTIC!  The stylist I picked did so well in my opinion that I've now adopted her as my regular stylist.  My last one was seriously getting lazy in what she was doing for me :(
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I will be sure to take/post pictures! :) I'm really excited. The only thing I'm a little nervous about is making everything work with my veils. I have 2, a catheldral length and a fingertip length, that will be tiered for the ceremony, but then for the reception I'd like to remove the cathedral but keep the fingertip on. Good news is my hairdresser is actually traveling to the hotel to do my hair and then is invited to the wedding, so she'll be there to aid in removing the veil if necessary. Haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fun!  We are doing my hair trial in April.  I started seeing a new styalist in December and I love her.  We've been doing 6 week appointments so my hair is wedding ready, haha (just like healthy cuts and clarifying-- when I moved last year the water up here has ridiculous mineral build up so my once healthy pretty hair was getting so dull and I didn't know why!). So happy its getting healthy again.  Anyway, excited for wedding hair trial!  I have pictures of what I think I will like, but no idea what I am doing yet.  I still have to set up makeup trials too.  I think I found a girl, but my wedding is 1.5 hours from where I live and I want someone close to the wedding area rather than paying someone to travel; but at this point its been hard to set up a trial since most makeup artists are busy on weekends.  I might have to suck it up and find someone local to travel.     

Anniversary
  • Options
    i just got hooked up with mine yesterday so no appointment yet, but she is one that comes to me.

She does the hair and makeup, i can't wait to give it a shot...i usually always do my own for any event, so it should be fun.
    Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
     CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Haven't yet but I am soon! Airbrushing is a good idea too! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards