January 2012 Weddings

Wedding progress?

Hi ladies!

I am curious to see where you all are in the planning stages of your weddings!  I really haven't spent much time actually planning thing out.  I've done a lot of web surfing to get ideas.  Basically, we have a caterer, alcohol, a reception venue and church reservation, and my dress.  I'm very excited though, because I am booking our DJ and linen services this week!

Also, what have you been most picky about?  For me, it's been the darn center pieces and flowers.  I've finally managed to selected a few flowers that I really love.  Holy mackerel!  Picking out what kind of flowers I wanted was as easy as passing a bill! 

Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing all about your experiences and planning!

Re: Wedding progress?

• The only thing we really have left to do is book the florist. For some reason I keep putting that off though. You're doing a great job at planning things! I'm not sure if there have been any items that I have been super picky about, I would say the centerpieces have been pretty high on the picky list but I was able to figure most of that out. I'm wanting to use purple tulips but I'm not sure they'll be in season yet.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I have pretty much everything booked, the centerpieces are done, I have my dress and had my first dress fitting, my stds are on its way.  But I am not typical.  I had to move across country so I wanted almost everything planned before I left.

It sounds like you are on a good track!  Congrats. 

Hm...most picky?  I think its my wedding band.  I can't find anything I like. 

Welcome to the board, and I hope we get to know you more.  These girls are fun!
  • I have just about everything done, except for putting together invitations, small details and assembling wedding day garments. I am planning in bursts, because I didn't want to have to do anything during the semester.
  • Wow are you ladies serious, I'm so far behind!!!
    I'm still trying to settle on a venue and date. Now I'm serioulsy considering getting a wedding planner, hopefully I can get one on a tight budget
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Stagnant! I haven't done anything. But we have narrowed down a DJ, caterer and cake person, and dress. We just haven't put any deposits down. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards