Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

AW: 1 MONTH!!!!!

Omg... I can't believe I'm down to ONE MONTH!!!! Where has time gone?!? I'm so ready for this wedding (and HM!) and hope this month flies by!! <3

Re: AW: 1 MONTH!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Woo Hoo!!!! One Month... ah, the days when I had a whole month left. :D

Yay!!!!!!! We've certainly been through a lot with this board the last year and 1/2. I'm so excited for us!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! We definitely have!! I too am SO incredibly excited for us!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :)

How is everything coming along for you?? What all do you have left to do before next weekend?!?!??
  • Anne326Anne326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea GMC and JLBaxter! I am at the 1 month mark as well (5/27). How are you girls coming along? I just got back from my dress fitting - that was fun! Do you have a lot of things left to do? I have a bunch of little things that still need done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty good! Not a lot left. I have to type up my timeline (tonight), finish shower thank yous- I am so bad at thank yous, finalize my vendors and music. That's it. :)
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woohoo!! so excited for you ladies!

• edited December 2011
    Woot woot!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bubs711Bubs711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting ladies!  Good luck with everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thaaaat's exciting!!!  Congrats to all of you - GMC, JL, Ann - I hope the remaining time goes smoothly for everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I absolutely can not believe that you both are SO CLOSE. It always seemed to me like you had so much time left! Congratulations!!

I also can't believe we've been married for 7 months already. Time flies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay, so glad you are both so close! Hope the next week (or 3 weeks) fly by and are smooth sailing for you both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards