Eco-Friendly Weddings

Eco Weddings NH/ME/MA?

Hey ladies, I'm a newly engaged first time poster, just started planning my wedding. My fiance and I are interested in doing an eco-friendly wedding the the seacoast New Hampshire (Hampton-Portsmouth) area, or into southern Maine or northern Massachusetts. We're looking at August-October 2011 as a timeframe.
I was just wondering if anyone here is/has planned events in those areas and could give us any tips. Right now we're mainly looking for a venue. We found Clay Hill Farm in York, ME, but that's about it right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Eco Weddings NH/ME/MA?

• I would try posting this one one of the local boards.  This board doesn't get a ton of traffic, so you may find more helpful answers on the locals.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Check out Broadturn farm in Scarborough, ME, it's not quite Southern ME but it's beautiful and you can get organic local flowers right from them.
  • sjd3sjd3 member
    First Comment
    We just booked our wedding for next July at Clay Hill Farm!  They are very flexible with the green aspect- you can be as eco-friendly as you like, which is nice because nothing is forced upon you.  It is a bit pricey though... Sorry i don't have any other suggestions for you! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards