April 2013 Weddings

Im going there... BOUDOIR :

Has anyone done one yet, or plan to do one???I keep throwing this idea back and fourth so I finally inquired with my wedding photographers fiance. She is also awesome. She assisted our photographer at our eshoot and often is his second shooter. I know she is working on building her portfolio as well. I would feel more comfortable with a girl taking pictures of me. She emailed me back, and gave me a great deal that I can't pass up! So I def. think I am going to do it, but am nervous!!!!
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Im going there... BOUDOIR :

• A popular local wedding photog posted on Facebook that he was looking for models to help build his portfolio and do creative shoots with and when I offered that I wanted to he said he saw I was engaged and suggested a boudoir shoot, which usually costs a lot of money! I told him I'd think about the boudoir part but either way we have a date set for Jan 10th. I'm still trying to decide if I want to do the boudoir part because I am nervous about getting into lingerie in front of a man I've only seen at bridal shows before haha. He's definitely professional but I'm just not sure about it! I want to so bad though
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    yeaaa i dont think i will go risque if i do it...i like the idea of romantic sexy! like a chunky off the shoulder sweater and sexy underwear etc.

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I did one and was glad I did! I had a woman photog and she made me feel very comfortable. I even did a nude one which I never thought I would (I covered certain parts of course). Go for it! He'll love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oooh I like those photos! If I do it I will try to have a girlfriend come with me because yeah.. Just feels weird lol. I have a backup option of hiring this woman who only charges 150 which isn't bad but this guys photos are AMAZING so I'm still in the air about it
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found a groupon for one so I'm going for it :-)  The session costs $90 and I get 10 images on a CD, which I will print out and put into an album.
  • I am doing one. It is included in my package since we did not do engagement photos. I am very nervous because I feel like I will look like an idiot and have no idea what to do, let alone what to wear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards