Oregon

beach wedding

We're looking to maybe get married on the beach. I'm looking for a place that has a BIG window that looks out on to the beach. Help?

I'm looking for any suggestions. We have a budget of about $7000 for our whole wedding. I'm thinking no more than $1500. The closer to $1000 the better. outside catering is a plus.
Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Re: beach wedding

• edited December 2011
    We originally wanted to do that kind of wedding too, and the only place I could find with a view was the Inn at Spanish Head in Lincoln City.

I've also heard that some people rent a beach house to use as their venue, but I don't know anything about it.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Surf Tides in Lincoln City.
    Celebrations by the Sea might also help you plan:
    http://www.beachweddings101.com/
  • thecatergatorthecatergator member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Pelican Pub and Brewery in Pacific City, OR.  It is a restaurant that is right on the ocean and has a banquet room with a wall of windows that looks over a sandy area up on a bluff and then to the ocean.  I believe someone else on here is getting married there.  We were there last week and it looked like 50-85 guests would be the best size for a group there.
  • shalynnpshalynnp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Pelican. I grew up two miles from there and the scenery is gorgeous. I've never eaten there but my step-brother has worked there for years and swears its delicious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a guest list of 150 right now
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards