Rhode Island

Sara Zarrella Photography

Has anyone used Sara Zarrella Photography?  Experiences; good/bad/other? Any info appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sara Zarrella Photography

• RIFallBrideRIFallBride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I met with her and have several friends that have used her and liked her.  Her work is beautiful.  I just did not click with her personality and just left the meeting unimpressed.  One thing I have learned with wedding planning is to go with yourgut and we just didn't seem to click.  I wanted someone that would be a part of my day and add excitement, I just did not get that vibe from her.  If you like her work and she is in your budget, I would set up a meeting.  Everyone's personality is different that's why it is important to meet with several photographers/vendors.  GL!
  • I met with her. I love her pictures but her price was just to high for us. She really likes doing the albums. GL meeting with vendors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • She's our photographer for our wedding in a few months! I definitely agree with pp about meeting with photographers and making sure you and your fiance both get along with your vendors especially photography! It will show up in the pictures if you're uncomfortable. As for Sara, I have only wonderful experiences ...... She's talented, understanding, and she gets back to you faster than you have time to respond back sometimes. My fiance hates taking pics, but he opened up during our engagement session :)  Good luck with everything!
  • Thanks!  We are planning on looking at several different vendors,to  try to get a good feel for their styles, prices and personality.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked Sara also!! She is amazing I love her we are actually taking our engagement pictures very soon so I will update you on how they came out. I do agree her prices are a bit steep but once we sat down with her and saw all of her work we didnt even want to look anywhere else! She is extremely outgoing which I love because I know I we will get some great pictures at my wedding because she isn't timid at all. If you are considering her I would say at least sit down with her and hear her out she also worked with our budget..good luck and happy planning :)
  • Her work is gorgeous and I think she has a very friendly personality...but that's just my opinion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards