Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Florist Needed in Kalamazoo Area!!

Hi everyone! I'm trying to find some good florists in the Kalamazoo area, and most of the vendors on here are in Grand Rapids, which is too far. I know that I could just yellow page this but I wanted to see if I could get some names with feedback on quality, prices, etc. I've only met with one florist, Ambati. I've heard great things and they were awesome during our meeting, but I'm worried they may be on the pricey side.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Photobucket

Re: Florist Needed in Kalamazoo Area!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check the vendor reviews at the sticky at the top of the page and you'll get a few names and people's experiences with them.

I used Wedels and would receommend them. Bonnie was super accommodating and very helpful. She worked within my budget and helped me get the most bang for my buck. I spent about $1G and got several large arrangements, my bouquet, 5 bridemaids bouquets, a few corsages, a few boutonnieres, flowers and petals for 15 reception tables, plus a small bouquet to toss with delivery to both the church and reception hall. Granted I didn't use any crazy expensive flowers but I think I got my money's worth.

I feel like since they're a nursery they are cheaper than a true florist.

They also rent plants if you need decorations at your ceremony or reception site and don't want to pay crazy $$ for them.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dorothy's Floral Studio.  She is amazing!
  • Options
    alliboo98alliboo98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Park Place Design (http://affordableelegancefloral.com/). She's pretty amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lucy, I actually have some info on Dorothy. Her husband works at my gym, so that's how I found out about her. I believe that she works out of her home, that's the impression that I got from talking with her husband. She has some pictures on her website: http://www.dorothysfloralstudio.com/index2.php#/home/. I'm not sure if she only does weddings or not. I have her business card, her phone number is 269-501-3324 and her e-mail is flowerladydh@yahoo.com. Appointments only, I plan on calling her myself!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards