Wisconsin

May 2011 Brides!!!

I would like to get to know anyone getting married in the month of May 2011 in Wisconsin.  I'm from Central Wisconsin---Stevens Point actually.  I'm hoping to share ideas and advice with other Knotties!

Re: May 2011 Brides!!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married May 28th 2011. I'm from Madison and will be getting married in a park right outside of Madison. Nice to meet you!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married May 21st 2011.  I am also from Madison but getting married in Wisconsin Dells.
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm also a May 2011 Bride!   Getting married in Racine on May 28, 2011.

Ladies - EMAIL ME - msteph82@gmail.com and I'll set up something where we can chat.

How exciting!
    Missie

~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    I am also a May 2011 knottie.  May 28th is a popular date.  I am getting married in my hometown church with reception at Lake Windsor.  I grew up in the Madison area but planning long distance with living in Arkansas.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    @soccerkris I have no idea how you are planning a wedding so far away. I live not far from where you are getting married. It's a beautiful choice! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011

I am having quite a bit of "fun" trying to convince my FI that stuff needs to be planned ahead.  We recently held our engagement party (we doubled it up with his Welcome Home party--he just got back from Iraq), and he couldn't believe how much work just went into that small gathering!  I'm starting to see some of the light getting through to him.  Anyone else have "clueless" FI's?

Also--I can't get my ticker to show up at the end of my messages.  Anybody know how to?  I have it set up, its on my profile and such.  Am I missing some small part? 

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, I have been hearing the whole story from everyone that we have time to plan everything.  My FI is the same way goetzr19.  It is like pulling teeth.  It is hard when you work like crazy during the weekdays and only have time for planning on the weekends.  I believe there are 52 weekends in a year. 
  • JessieH11JessieH11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I'm getting married May 14th, 2011.  Live in Kenosha and planning toget married in Wausau.  Planning early is so important when you are out of town, this is hard!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Goetzr19, in order to get your ticker to show up you need to copy and paste the code for it, into your your "Avatar and Sig". Then it should show up every time you post something:)
    I thought my FI had no idea how much planning went into a wedding, so the other day I asked him something and he knew everything that we had to rent! I couldn't believe it. It's nice to know he listens to all the babbling I do about wedding planning:)
  • edited December 2011
    Jessie,

Where are you having your reception?  Or are you still undecided?  My FI's sister got married in Rothschild, and I"m only a half hour from Wausau, so I could give you some tips or help you scope out sites if you are in town!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married May 7,2011 in Madison! I am unsure of where the reception will be yet as we are still looking around for cheap places. Hoping to find a place where we can bring in our own caterer. Any ideas would be helpful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards