Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Flowers

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a place to get flowers in the twin cities?  I don't have a preference between real or fake flowers.  Everywhere I have looked has been so expensive tho...if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!  Thanks!

Re: Flowers

• edited December 2011
    I just met with Stephanie yesterday: http://dubayfloral.com/

She is very cost-conscious and has a room full of examples of fake bouquets she's done.  Her showroom is out of her house in Corcoran, but she'll meet you elsewhere too.  
  • edited December 2011
    Molly at Petals & Sprigs & Twigs!  She was incredibly friendly and very reasonably priced.
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget for flowers?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_flowers-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:86dafb54-5f5c-4322-8e88-50363b9d54caPost:ab63edbb-8cc6-4c2b-94de-bf4a1ed50127">Re: Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Molly at Petals & Sprigs & Twigs!  She was incredibly friendly and very reasonably priced.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

This is who I booked! Shes awesome
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lacey of Intuitive Blooms. Her pricing is incredibly competitive, and she's very creative and talented.

Also, in my opinion, there's no reason you should need to use fake flowers. Ever. They don't really save you that much money, and they hardly ever look that good. Maybe for centerpieces, but I always vote for real bouquets.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_flowers-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:86dafb54-5f5c-4322-8e88-50363b9d54caPost:5f73432c-4f95-411a-a006-dbba2ead7e33">Re: Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lacey of Intuitive Blooms. Her pricing is incredibly competitive, and she's very creative and talented. Also, in my opinion, there's no reason you should need to use fake flowers. Ever. They don't really save you that much money, and they hardly ever look that good. Maybe for centerpieces, but I always vote for real bouquets.
    Posted by maybe984[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.   I initially thought about using fake flowers but then I met with Lacey after loving her website.  She's AWESOME!  Talented, funny and great to work with! 
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • edited December 2011
    I really liked Jeni from Simply Stated Elegance, she was uber cheap (wholesale cost of the flowers + $30hr for labor). The flowers were stunning, months later and I'm still hearing raves about my flowers...

here's my bouquet:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Jeni at Simply Stated Elegance is awesome to deal with- and was way less that many of the other estimates I received.

www.simplystatedelegance.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards