Maryland
Options

Just Sharing Some Excitement

I just booked my Photographer!  So excited and just wanted to share!  I did SOOO much research (started in August), compiled a giant list (as in more than 60 photogs, after sifting through hundreds...yea I might have gone overboard haha) and picked the top 8 or so to meet or have phone convo's with if distance/schedules prevented meeting in person.  

If anyone wants to know some good questions to ask photographers, I can write on here again with the questions I asked each one and other people can add on from there.  Just not tonight Im tired lol.
June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
imageimage
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Just Sharing Some Excitement

• Options
    I went with Meet the Burks down in NC.  Love their style and with travel they are about as much as similar photographers here in MD.  You may notice I blew my budget, ill be spending in the mid 2000s (as opposed to 1k when I unknowingly made my budget before doing research) but I just couldn't find the quality I was really looking for.  It's the only thing I am super picky about, so I guess in going through this process I really saw what my priorities really are.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards