Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hotels in the Lansdale area

Hello everyone!
  Happy rain thursday to you all! I have a question, do any of you know of any good hotels in the Lansdale area? I know of the Homewood Suites and the Holiday Inn in Kulpsville, but are there any others in that area. Our reception is in Lansdale and we would really like a close hotel for anyone that wants to stay in one. Maybe those are the only close ones, but that I would ask. Also, any other hotels you might know of do you know if they have shuttle services? Thanks! 

Re: Hotels in the Lansdale area

• edited December 2011
    There are a few hotels in the North Wales/Montgomeryville area. Would they be close enough?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding two weeks ago at the William Penn Inn and their hotel block was at the Holiday Inn right off 476.... maybe that's Kulpsville.  It was really nice.  I think it was recently renovated. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Where is the wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    I think the one off of 476 is in Kulpsville.  If you go the other direction, you have a Courtyard/Marriot hotel (its pretty close to William Penn Inn).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • edited December 2011
    How about the hotel at NF?
  • flyersgirl436flyersgirl436 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     The reception is in Lansdale, the ceremony is in Harleysville. I would rather the hotels be closer to Lansdale though. North Wales/Montgomeryville I guess wouldn't be to far, but I would rather a little closer. It's good to hear the one off of 476, which is Kulpsville, is nice. I guess maybe I'll go with that one. Does anyone know if they have shuttle services? I guess I could always call, but I'm feeling lazy. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Where is your reception in Lansdale?  Depending on where it is you could do Montgomeryville or Harleysville area.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What about the Joseph Amber Inn? They gave us a good rate and booked our rehearsal dinner there as well. I am having my reception at Talamore and we are having a shuttle service to take guests to the wedding. We had to book with a limo service for the shuttle which is Limo Today for an hour and half prior to the reception and an hour and half before the wedding was over. 

• edited December 2011
    I would check out the Holiday Inn in Lansdale personally.  It was sold to new owners just a couple of years ago and allowed to get so run down and dirty, that the Best Western Corp. took it's license away from them.  I have no idea whether the Holiday Inn people have fixed it up, but my family no longer suggests it to anyone. I'd go look at it if I were you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards