DC

picking a venue

We are having a tough time narrowing in on a venue, and I guess date as well.  I feel like I want to keep visiting them until we find the perfect place, but know we need to eventually make a decision.  Ideally we want to get married next May in the dc area, but all the spots we have really liked aren't available then. 

Any good ideas on beautiful natural outdoor open feeling spaces that have a nice indoor ceremony option as well?  we are thinking within a max 1 hour radius of dc.  How much should you compromise on date if you really love a place? Is weather in DC in April too iffy to try do it then?

Any advice you all have would be helpful!  Thanks!

Re: picking a venue

• edited December 2011
    Hey girl I know how you feel. I feel the same way

I dont know of any but if ou have any other questions I can try to help congrats!! Smile your getting married
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out Mount Vernon Inn. They have a ceremony location which is a sunken patio garden. 
  • lizzi97lizzi97 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Omni on Connecticut Ave. They have a gorgeous garden in back that overlooks Rock Creek Park, and because it's a hotel, it has indoor back-up space.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked a place!  Woodend sanctuary in MD and we love it.  Thanks for all the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards