Oregon

Enough with the rain!

Would it be too much to ask for some actual sun sometime soon?!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Enough with the rain!

• sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If April showers just bring more May showers.....that should make DOUBLE June flowers....right?!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We've had enough rain to create meadows upon meadows of flowers for June!! I just want it to be in the mid-70s to 85. That's not too much to ask for, right?? :)
  • edited December 2011
    You're telling me.
    I'm getting married in 11 days, and it's supposed to be outside.
    What were we thinking, an outside wedding in Willamette Valley??? HA.
  • edited December 2011
    aww Pixie -- you must be beyond stressed with this craziness! Good luck!! I'm sure that by then it will clear up and be a gorgeous wonderful wedding day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    No kidding! Just a little sun would be nice. And not for an hour while we are all stuck indoors working anyways.
  • edited December 2011
    maybe you'll get lucky, Pixie... and get a rainbow on your wedding day!

but no really seriously...

I'm sick of the rain.  It usually doesn't bother me.. but this year I'm ready to rip the throat out of the weather Gods.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    yea Im hoping so my wedding is next weekend outside, Im praying it will be nice atleast for that 30 minutes we will be outside!
  • edited December 2011
    i think i saw the sun this morning... I couldn't tell though because I was half blinded by some weird bright crap in the sky.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards