New Jersey

bridal shower

Does anyone know of any resturants/venues that look almost like a sunroom or a  garden?

Re: bridal shower

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bridal-shower-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e7779d8e-0018-4fba-85fd-5cad5979ae13Post:6c0b8aca-3c88-4f44-b0db-bed342c35a1c">bridal shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of any resturants/venues that look almost like a sunroom or a  garden?
    Posted by ah831[/QUOTE]

<div>The Madison Hotel in or near Morristown. I think the Brownstone might have something like that, too. Where in NJ are you?</div>
  • The madison hotel wanted a min. Of either 100 or 125 for a shower and couldn't guarantee the atrium room until last minute if no one books an afternoon wedding, the brownstone has two atrium rooms.
  • Doolan's Shore Club in Spring Lake NJ has an atrium. My ceremony & coktail hour were held in there.

• The Ramsey Golf and Country Club has an atrium area in their restaurant that over looks the golf course. For a small shower that area may work well.
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    Perona Fams has 2 courtyards.

The Mohawk House in Sparta has a shaded patio & so does Cinders in Mine Hill.

the Elks Club on Route 28 in Bridgewater has a beautiful room where the back wall is floor to ceiling windows which look onto woods. 
  • The Morris Museum is a great (and different) option! One of the rooms has one wall that is all glass windows and another room has a skylight across the whole ceiling. Lots of natural light! Very modern too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards