Not Engaged Yet

SYTYCD

Did anyone watch last night?  Any thoughts on who is going home?  Im kind of thnking Ashley and Chris, but I could be wrong.
Any dancer becoming your favorite?  I am really liking everything Meg does so far.
I have to go update my fantasy league to move Ashley & Chris down to the bottom two, yes I found a website hitfix.com where you can create a fantasy league and you can accumulate points based on who you guess to leave when.

Sorry to P&R but despite still feeling sick I am off to work.  Hope to hear from a few of you later.  Have a great day!!!!

Anniversary

Re: SYTYCD

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

There's a fantasy team for this? I'll have to check that out! And I didn't watch last night yet. I'll be watching tonight when I get home from work.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sytycd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:199cbe22-3ac6-44d2-bc8a-1a6fb484b1f1Post:7ede3fb1-55fc-4d40-a4d1-9056585725d1">Re: SYTYCD</a>:
    [QUOTE]I DVRed it so I haven't watched it yet. For some reason, I'm not totally loving this season. There isn't anyone who I adore yet.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

I think that's my problem too Liv. I find myself skipping over SYTYCD for other recorded shows because of this.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards