California-Northern
Options

Average cost for site- ceremony and reception in Sac and surrounding areas

Curious what prices people are coming up with....not really sure what is average and what is overpriced.  Thanks!

Re: Average cost for site- ceremony and reception in Sac and surrounding areas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    just for site and reception? or all inclusive?

It really depends on the place. We paid about 2k for our site rental. That included table and chairs, place to get ready, ceremony/reception area etc. 
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours is all inclusive, having the ceremony and reception and catering at the same place and it's about $10k.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like PP said, we paid close to $9k-$10k, and that included the ceremony and reception site, all the food, full bar (we provided alcohol, they provided the mixers and bartenders), chairs and tables and runners.  That was for 175 people.  Good luck, happy planning!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married and having the reception in the Elk's tower ballroom in down town sac. It is $1900 for practically the whole weekend. You do have to bring in your own vendors, but it is kind of liberating.
  • Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

For those of you who replied with how much you spent/or are spending, What is the venue name/location?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Saturday Price is $3400, Sunday Price is $2800 at my venue. Includes ceremony & reception site all day use, tables, chairs, linenes (up to 150 people), complete event coordination, rehearsal, 3 rooms overnight, space to get ready, all set up & clean up. Also, any centerpiece materials aquired from previous weddings available for use (tealight holders, glass beads, vases).

http://www.theheirloominn.com/index.html
    the site is literally a hidden treasure!
  • Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks carebear! That's an amazing place, at an even more amazing value!!! I am definitely going to look into this place!!

• Options
    arffy916arffy916 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Lion's Gate Hotel Garden Pavilion on what used to be McClellan Air Force Base - The rental for the grand ballroom we are using is $1500 (includes everything, cake cutting, champagne toast, all set up and even a room for us the night of) plus the catering for 150 people the total is about $9k.  It's a beautiful site and they have several size rooms and a beautiful garden for a ceremony (we are doing our ceremony at our home church).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we had a REALLY hard time finding a place that would either let us bring in our own catering or was under 8k after everything (food, rentals, alcohol).

someone mentioned the elks tower ballroom, this was our only option for a while until we moved our date and decided to have it in his parents backyard...elks tower is beautiful! it was 2300ish i think in january and they are super relaxed.

I would say the average cost, with food and alcohol was 8-11k, but easily can go waaay higher than that.

good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards