Indiana-Indianapolis

IN NEED OF AMAZING INDIANAPOLIS DJ!

HI LADIES! I'm in need of a DJ and I'm wondering of anyone has heard of Jon Bruce?? If so, how did you like him?? I'm looking for people who've hired a DJ that kept the party going, or attended a wedding that was like that... THANKS!!!! :)

Re: IN NEED OF AMAZING INDIANAPOLIS DJ!

• edited December 2011
    Darran Mosley -Misfit Toy Entertainment. He specializes in karaoke, but DJ's also. Has an amazing sound system, great personality and is VERY reasonably priced. Much better than most DJ's prices I've seen.

http://www.misfittoyent.com
    His website is lacking a bit but email him and he can get you a quote.
  • edited December 2011

Xsightmusic.com

They had my FI grandparents doing the chicken dance at his cousin's wedding.  They played great music, had great energy, and kept ppl on the dance floor!  I HIGHLY recommend them...I'm using them for my wedding in July.

• heathert1981heathert1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try lakeside entertainment. they are great
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mark at Platinum DJ Productions is awesome....www.platinumdjproductions.com
  • edited December 2011
    Mark at Platinum DJ Productions is awesome....www.platinumdjproductions.com
  • edited December 2011
    DJ's Direct is awesome!
    ~Nikki~
  • nattersmbnattersmb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

"Guys with Ties Productions"

• S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMS ENTERTAINMENT...
    We've hired them for our wedding. Packages start at $600+ I think, but they HAVE AN AWESOME ONLINE PLANNER, also offer uplighting etc.
    Anniversary
  • ashmady11123ashmady11123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Wise DJ Services: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wise-DJ-Services/106863582684

Josh is super nice and easy to work with and is very reasonably priced.  He has everything you can possibly want and if he doesn't have it, he gets it for you.  Has a great system as well and good lighting!  We were REALLY impressed!

His email is josh@wisedjservices.com.  Good luck, but you can't go wrong with Josh!
  • Hello I M  a D.J. in Indianapolis I am very affordable right now my rates is 200 per 4 hours. I am on time and very very professional. I have a wide varity of music and good equipment. I am available for hire immediatly. Please let me know if I can help you out by being your D.J. Please contact me at 317 525 1838 or email birdsproduction@yahoo.com I know you will enjoy my services I am very good at what I do and I want to make your event the best. Thank you for considering me
  • Hello I M  a D.J. in Indianapolis I am very affordable right now my rates is 200 per 4 hours. I am on time and very very professional. I have a wide varity of music and good equipment. I am available for hire immediatly. Please let me know if I can help you out by being your D.J. Please contact me at 317 525 1838 or email birdsproduction@yahoo.com I know you will enjoy my services I am very good at what I do and I want to make your event the best. Thank you for considering me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards