Hawaii

Oahu Costco Leis????

Hi Ladies

I have seen stuff out there about getting leis at Costco Maui...Does anyone know if the Costco on Oahu carry them as well, and what the price of them are.  We are looking for standard orchid leis for all of our guests, but looking for the lowest price.  Thanks Ladies

Re: Oahu Costco Leis????

• oooh same question here! And do they sell anything besides orchid leis? Maile or pikake? 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying on a wedding dress, I asked my 3 year old niece what she thought. She responded "where are your glass slippers?"
  • Yes, they have them. They are $8.99 for two basic orchid leis and $9.99-$12.99 each for the fancy leis.
  • You most likely won't find maile or pikake right off the shelf (in Costco). A good place to get maile if you are unable to order ahead of time is also at the lei stands at the Honolulu Int'l Airport. The lei stands there are reasonably priced and have definitely saved me a few times! ;) Also, you can check out the lei shops in Chinatown as well. I feel the orchid leis sold in Costco are sometimes not the cheapest! If you google Leis by Ron you may also be able to order in bulk ahead of time as they are a main distributor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards