Illinois

Salon in Naperville area

I am looking for a hair salon in the Naperville/Warrenville area. I recently had a tragic hair appointment at my usual salon, Colorific in Wheaton, and I will not be returning under any circumstances. I have been using this salon for quite a while, but the past appointment left me highly dissatisfied, and this has left me without a hair stylist for my wedding.

I am getting married in June in Naperville, and I have no idea where to start looking for salons. I would like to stay in the Naperville/Warrenville area, or if there is a stylist that could come to me on the day of that would be great too.

I have checked a couple salons under the vendor pages, but I would like to get a few more suggestions before I start making appointments.

Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Salon in Naperville area

• I know Zanos in downtown Naperville does a great job with hair and makeup! Not sure if they would come out to your venue though.
  • Niki Moon Salon!!  I LOVE Niki!  and her new salon is beautiful!  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_salon-in-naperville-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:c26386c9-b69f-4940-a170-7757c320ca55Post:0510a6a3-eebc-4e9a-b3bf-ab22add43514">Salon in Naperville area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a hair salon in the Naperville/Warrenville area. I recently had a tragic hair appointment at my usual salon, Colorific in Wheaton, and I will not be returning under any circumstances. I have been using this salon for quite a while, but the past appointment left me highly dissatisfied, and this has left me without a hair stylist for my wedding. I am getting married in June in Naperville, and I have no idea where to start looking for salons. I would like to stay in the Naperville/Warrenville area, or if there is a stylist that could come to me on the day of that would be great too. I have checked a couple salons under the vendor pages, but I would like to get a few more suggestions before I start making appointments.
    Posted by Tlanute[/QUOTE]

Mario Tricoci Salon and Day Spa is a great salon.
  • I also love Mario Tricoci in Naperville. I was in during prom season last year and saw some really beautiful hair styles. I think they do make-up there as well, though I've never tried it, so I can't really speak to the quality. I plan to try it out before my own wedding in September.
  • Velvet Roar in Lisle. Right by seven bridges. Christina T. is GREAT! Does beautiful updos!!  http://centzy.com/place/velvet-roar-woodridge-il-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards