North Carolina-Outer Banks

Jennette's Pier Brides

Hi there-

I went to the grand opening this past weekend and looked at the finished event space and it is beautiful!  If you want to send me an email at janet.kramas@yahoo.com or send me a PM (I check that less frequently) I will send you some pics of the completed space.

Re: Jennette's Pier Brides

• edited December 2011
    I just wanted to give you a public shout out for snapping a picture of our fish.  Thank you soooo much!!!
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • lelamarie3lelamarie3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jkramas - How was your weekend in the OBX? Did you decide on a place and a caterer?
  • jkramasjkramas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ms teach, happy I found it!!

Lela, I met with Kerri Sunday and she mentioned you!  Weekend was great, we go so much done.  We booked the Budleigh and picked a date (June 21st).  We booked Kerri/The Proper Setting and we booked Rev Jay Bowman.  Went to 3 caterers and are currently between Ortega'z in Manteo and Red Sky.  We even hit the beach and drove to Hatteras!

How was the wedding Sat?  Have you made more progress?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a local here in the OBX, and a professional makeup artist specializing in travel to you services (including airbrush makeup application - so hit me up if you have any beauty questions) and I have to say that JEANNETTE'S PIER IS GORGEOUS AND IS GOING TO BE THE NEW #1 HOTSPOT. If you haven't picked a venue or are just in research mode - make sure to visit this location, it'll steal your heart.

• lelamarie3lelamarie3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jkramas - when I saw Kerri on Saturday I told her we had talked. What a small world it is!

So happy you guys got so much accomplished with time to spare! Budleigh is beautiful!

Whalehead was really nice on Saturday! I would love to have our wedding there...but we live in Nags Head and it is too far away. So we have decided on First Colony Inn on July 20, 2012!! Next we are heopfully going to book our photographer and DJ. What did you think of Red Sky? Did you do a tasting? We are going to do a tasting there in July. What is next in the planning process  for you??
  • jkramasjkramas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Lela, The First Colony Inn was super cute and in a great location.   Congrats on picking a venue and date!!  Kerri is awesome, I am really happy to be working with her. 

Red Sky was great!  Eric was awesome to work with, we liked him and the chief Wes a lot.  They seem to do great work and come highly recommended all around.  The pricing is right in the middle I would say.  We went to three, and they were the mid range.  If there is something in particular you would like to taste, just let him know and he will plan for it to be part of your tasting.  Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards