New Jersey - South
Options

Average photographer cost

What is the average cost of a photographer? my fiance' and I are trying to budget since we are paying for our wedding ourselves. Any help or recommendations would be appericiated. thanks!

Re: Average photographer cost

• Options
    It really varies by photographer. For just the CD of pics our photgrapher charges $1500. The prices go up if you want an album made. The prices then go up depending on the number of pictures, type of design/background on the pics, and fabric of the album itself. We are paying about $2500-3000 for the photographer and $1500 for the videographer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're paying $2500 for 8 hours + an additional $300 to have a 2nd photographer for 3 hours. This includes unlimited edited photos, full rights, all photos on a disc and on a website, and an album.  

• Options
    Our photographer is $2400 for 8 hours. Our original budget was 2000 but I found I just wasn't finding any quality photographers for that price. 
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It really depends on the photographer and where they're located. I would be weary of ones whose rates are too godo to be true, they're probably inexperienced. The photographer we're going with was right in the middle. We're getting a 10 hour package w/ e-shoot for $3500. Her work is really beautiful and she was really cool. Travels everywhere. www.ericalynphotography.com

• Options
    It really depends on the photographer and where they're located. I would be weary of ones whose rates are too godo to be true, they're probably inexperienced. The photographer we're going with was right in the middle. We're getting a 10 hour package w/ e-shoot for $3500. Her work is really beautiful and she was really cool. Travels everywhere. www.ericalynphotography.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards