Ohio-Cleveland

Pattersons Fruit Farm

I know this may be a stretch, but has anyone else booked their wedding or reception at Pattersons Fruit Farm in Chesterland? I am booked there, but I am having the hardest time figuring out how big the guest list should be, It was originally 150, but it has become impossible to cut it down. If anyone else is booked here, what is your guest list max???
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pattersons Fruit Farm

• andreaclareandreaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't officially booked Patterson's yet, but it's high on the list against just one other venue.  Our guest list is 140. We are guessing 125 or less will actually attend but that's unpredictable.

Are you having your ceremony there also? If so do you know the rate to rent more chairs for the ceremony (I read that the fee only includes 30 chairs).
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Yes, we will be having the ceremony on site also. Betty says that we can get a max of 170 in the room, but that still doesnt seem like enough. I believe the rate for the onsite ceremony is 200 or 250. I looked into Chester Rental in chesterland for chairs, but thats about it. However, Im super nervous to order so many chairs and there be bad weather =(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • andreaclareandreaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's true, what a waste if you don't end up needing all the chairs!  If 170 is the max and you are inviting 150, figuring that 20% won't come (so "they" say) you should be okay on space. Are you using one of their suggested catering companies or your own?  If we book there, I think we would use their servers/bartenders and have it catered by D'Angelo's (Twinsburg)-our favorite restaurant.
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually in the process of finding a caterer. I wasnt really fond of the caterers on the list, so I am looking elsewhere, but Betty has been such a great help with everything so far!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • km911704km911704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also booked there!!! (aug 13) We have a guest list of about 170... but many are out of town and we figure about 140 will come. Im nervous about the space and numbers too! but Betty has been so great!

We are using Old Carolina BBQ for our caterer. We are going for a rustic bbq theme and their food and prices are amazing!! they are going to bbq right on site! mmmmmm!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to look at Patterson today (the event planner wasn't there, just looked around) and I liked it but I'm not sure about the ceremony space.  I see there are a couple different areas that people have it from pictures I've found online.  I thought the grassy area down the hill would be kinda hard to get to for older guests??  Anyone else think that might be a problem?  And the other one right outside the party center I wasn't sure if it would be big enough for us, we are planning on inviting 135.  I saw these pictures: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/259907_10150302582911425_155285746424_9633220_2320194_n.jpg and http://www.pattersonfarm.com/html/image7.html
    I'm going to arrange to meet with the event planner but I wanted to know what other brides are doing.  TIA! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also looking at Patterson's as a possible ceremony and reception space.  I went in and checked it out.  Betty was super helpful.  I'm only having around 100 guests but I'm still concerned the space feel smalls for that.  Has any one had their reception there yet?  I really like it but I don't want my guests to feel cramped.  I'd feel so much better booking there if someone told me their wedding at Patterson's was very comfortable with 100+ people.
  • Can anyone give me more info on Patterson's prices for both ceremony and reception? I have heard that we can bring our own outside caterer, as well as alcohol... Is the capacity really 170? That seems high for other things I have read... Thanks a lot! I have called Betty but haven't heard back yet.
  • Reception rental is $1400
    Ceremony rental is $350
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards