Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Yay I finally...

Got sent home from work!!! I actually had show up at work today when were in a critical state of emergency, and my neighborhood is considered Zone A evacuation! (we should've left yesterday but we didn't)

I'm starting to get scared but trying to stay positive that it wnt be that bad...keep you ladies posted!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Yay I finally...

• Options
    Good! I saw your post on FB and thought it was so dumb they were making you go to work. One of my friends that lives in Baltimore had to go in too but got sent home at 10. What a waste!

Stay safe out there!!! Are you going to evacuate or stay?
  • Options

Are you going to evacuate now??? Stay safe girlie!!!

• Options
    I don't think so! Gregg fell back asleep... It's so hard to leave- we have my half stupid dog and his 20lb bully of a cat! It's hard to find somewhere to go that we won't destroy... I dont know what to do... He says well be fine, but he's a man and has a hard time accepting help! Ugh. Plus I have all these wedding projects! Lol
  • Options
    Stay safe! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Stay safe Jules and def keep us updated!!
    Anniversary
  • Options

Be careful! I have been thinking of you ladies out that way!

• Options
    Thank you everyone...will do!
  • Options
    I hope you guys will be okay!  Keep your wedding projects on top shelves in case of flooding! (knock on wood that flooding doesn't happen!!)
  • Options
    Officially freaking out, no puree and the water is close! I just had a panic attack, my fi was great but now he fell asleep and I'm starting to feel the anxiety again! :'(
  • Options
    Stay strong Jules!! Focus on the fact you two are together and safe.  Do you what you can to prepare for the worst, breath and hold your FI close.

You are in our hearts.... Xo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards