Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photography NIGHTMARE

OK, so the nightmare I had earlier this week that my photographer didn't show up on our wedding day may be becoming a reality.

The CD she handed to me with our engagement photos on it is BROKEN and has been TAPED BACK TOGETHER!!!

I haven't paid her in full yet and she hasn't called or emailed me back about it yet. (Called her last night, emailed her early this morning.) I want to give her a chance to try and explain, see how she acts, but is any answer/possible mad reaction that "someone" broke the CD and tried to tape it back together and pass it off as OK good enough?

Should FI and I just go ahead and try to find another photographer??

Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Re: Photography NIGHTMARE

• Options
    YES...find another photographer!!!! seriously, a CD fixed up with tape???? :(
  • Options
    YES get a new photographer!!!!  if she treats your engagement pix with that little respect who knows how she will act on your wedding day adn afterwards.
  • Options
    YES... new photographer is in order.  Unfortunately photography is not a true profession (unlike plumbers, engineers, teachers, doctors etc) so there is no professional body governing either qualifications or behaviour.  If your photographer does not "behave" professionally ... then they are NOT a professional photographer
  • Options
    Yes I would be looking for a new photographer!

I am experiencing something similar right now (Not as bad as your story)

My photographer showed up late for our engagement shoot, she is almost impossible to get a hold of and it has now been over 2 months and we have yet to see our pictures.

Needless to say we went out and booked a different photographer for the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards