Canada-Ontario

Save the Dates

How much did people pay for their save the dates?

I am finding them to be more expensive than I thought.

I know of Magnetstreet, are there any other places to get these at a reasonable price?

Re: Save the Dates

• edited December 2011
    Save your money and don't send save the dates.  Let people from out of town know with an email or phone call.  This way you can change your guest list and you won't end up with STD drama!
    Anniversary

imageimage
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint and paid $85 for 120 magnet with picture STDs, including tax, and shipping, and everything - I was thrilled!  If you wait for the sales, you could pay even less.

Here's a picture of it:

• blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will try VIstaprint.

EDIT  I have just been on the Vistaprint site and it's amazing, I am going to order this evening. Thanks again.
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine printed through a friend of my dad's so, my costs were minimal but I have had great success with Vista Print on other things so I'd try that (they have TONS of sales as well!)
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay - so glad you are liking it.  Post a picture when you can!
  • edited December 2011
    <div>STD drama is never good.. :P</div><div>
    </div><div>I would at least send electronic ones. The function on this site worked just fine for us</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_save-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:a78961fc-2098-4939-a878-10b4f8573ea3Post:8ae00c44-ddb3-4c5a-a4b4-311ae755be18">Re: Save the Dates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Save your money and don't send save the dates.  Let people from out of town know with an email or phone call.  This way you can change your guest list and you won't end up with STD drama!
    Posted by dixie1337[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards